Audio player module with playlist (Pro version)
AMHTML5AUDIO This is an audio player module with a playlist. The player has two types of display. Fixed at the bottom of the browser window and always remains in the visible part when scrolling the page. And standard, it is displayed in the position where it was located. The playlist is hidden and is called when the player button is pressed. Has a full-screen view that is convenient when used on different devices. In the settings, you can also specify autostart audio when the page is loaded. Is able to display notifications in the browser when changing the track with its own image and track name (requires SSL / HTTPS). The track name in the browser tab. The module is extremely simple to use and does not require special knowledge. Download the mp3 file to your server via FTP or any file manager and enter the path to it in a specific field. You can also specify the path to the third-party servers where the files are publicly available and have mp3 extensions.
- Tested in PHP 7.2 and Joomla 3.8.8
- Image for each track.
- Change the order of tracks by dragging.
- Select a player view.
- Select a playlist view.
- The color scheme setting.
- Notifications in the browser (requires SSL / HTTPS).
- Track name on the browser tab.
- Does not require flash player.
- Works in most browsers.
- No copyright and the author's link.
- If you already have the version of AMHTML5AUDIO Lite installed. Remove it and then install AMHTML5AUDIO PRO.
- For some Joomla templates, you may need to adjust CSS styles.